- Little Athletics SA General Rules of Competition
- Little Athletics SA STANDARD EVENTS & EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Little Athletics SA OFFICIALS GUIDE
- IAAF COMPETITION RULES
- Individual Athlete results can be viewed through ResultsHQ
KEY DATES FOR ASSOCIATION AND REGIONAL EVENTS FOR SEASON 2020/2021
– Athletes must be in full centre uniform with this years age group and registration badges.
– Event Programs, Maps, Parent Allocation Rosters, Rules and Entry Forms (as applicable) will be posted on the Event page once available.
– Association meets held at SA Athletics Stadium are subject to SALAA’s All Weather Policy and Extreme Weather Policy.
SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER – NORTHERN METRO REGIONAL DAY
SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER – STATE PB CLASSIC #1
SUNDAY 13 DECEMBER – STATE RELAY CHAMPIONSHIPS
SUNDAY 7 FEBRUARY – STATE PB CLASSIC #2
SATURDAY 27 AND SUNDAY 28 FEBRUARY – STATE COMBINED EVENT CHAMPIONSHIPS
SATURDAY 6 MARCH – NORTHERN IMPROVERS DAY
SUNDAY 14 MARCH – STATE CHALLENGE
SATURDAY 20 MARCH AND SUNDAY 21 MARCH – STATE INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
MAY to JULY – CROSS COUNTRY SEASON – VARIOUS LOCATIONS
MAY to JUNE – RACE WALKING WINTER SEASON – HOSTED BY SA RACE WALKING CLUB, PEACOCK RD, ADELAIDE