- Little Athletics SA General Rules of Competition
- Little Athletics SA Standard Events and Equipment Specifications
- Little Athletics SA Officials Guide (updated Aug 2022)
- IAAF Competition Rules
- Individual Athlete results can be viewed through ResultsHQ
KEY DATES FOR ASSOCIATION AND REGIONAL EVENTS FOR SEASON 2022/2023
– Athletes must be in full centre uniform with this years age group and registration badges.
– Event Programs, Maps, Parent Allocation Rosters, Rules and Entry Forms (as applicable) will be posted on the Event page once available.
– Association meets held at SA Athletics Stadium are subject to SALAA’s All Weather Policy and Extreme Weather Policy.
Friday 25th November – Northern regional metro day
Sunday 18th December – State Relay Championships
Sunday 22nd January – State PB Classic #2
Sunday 5th February (rescheduled from 4th December)– State PB Classic #1
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th February – State Combined Event Championships
Sunday 19th February – Northern Improvers Day
Sunday 19th March – State Challenge
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th March – State Individual Championships
May to July – Cross country season – various locations
May to June – Race walking season – various locations