- This event has passed.
Northern Metro Regional Day
15/11/2019 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
Warm up begins at 5.30pm and the first session is scheduled for 5.50pm. The event is on a tight schedule so please ensure you are on time so you don’t miss out. There will be bbq and canteen facilities as well as a coffee van for all your food and drink needs.
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres. There is no entry fee, however registration is required, only registered athletes are able to attend this event. All attending athletes will receive a certificate of participation.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- COME AND TRY PARTICIPANTS – Unfortunately you can not attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
- PROGRAM – As the program has set event times, please download the Program to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the event to make sure you are ready to go on time.
- PARENT HELP – Each club has been allocated an event to manage. GGLAC has been allocated to start and Marshall the 200m track. Recorders will be provided by Lyndoch at each event, however please ensure that you help out by raking, spiking, measuring or collecting the shot and discus. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the night. Please help out at one (or more) of your child’s sessions to ensure the events are held for the athletes.
- UNIFORM – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniform, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.
- TINY TOTS – Session begins at 6pm