- This event has passed.
Northern Metro Regional Day – Home meet #8
25/11/2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- No home meet this weekend as we have the Northern Metro meet
Northern Metro Day
This year the Northern Metro Regional Day will be held at Lyndoch and Districts LAC
DOWNLOADS (Will be added as they become available)
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres. There is no entry fee, however registration via the link above is preferred. All attending athletes will receive a certificate of participation.
- Tiny Tots – is available at this event
- Come and try athletes – Unfortunately you are unable to attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
- Program – As the program has set event times, please download the program form the link above to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to make sure you are ready to go on time.
- Warm up & announcements 5.45pm
- Events 5.50pm
- Tiny Tots 6pm
- Parent help GGLAC will be running the 200m event, we would appreciate some help on the night to set up, officiate and pack up.
- Lyndoch will be providing a club member at each event to record the results; they will be inputting them live into Results HQ to be available in real time. To assist with the results entry please ensure you have nominated by Wednesday 23rd November to allow Lyndoch to enter the names into the recording system for the night. Any athletes who arrive on the night can see Lyndoch’s recorder before the event begins to have their names added
- Please ensure that you help out by raking, spiking, measuring or collecting the shot and discus where required. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the evening.
- Canteen facilities and coffee van will be available.
- Uniform – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniform, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.