Northern Metro Regional Day
15 November @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
DOWNLOADS (will be added as they become available):
- Venue Map
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres. There is no entry fee, however registration is required, only registered athletes are able to attend this event. All attending athletes will receive a certificate of participation.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- COME AND TRY PARTICIPANTS – Unfortunately you can not attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
- PROGRAM – As the program has set event times, please download the Program to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the event to make sure you are ready to go on time. We also hope to have an Venue map so you can familiarise yourself with the layout.
- PARENT HELP – GGLAC will be allocated events to officiate and will need parent helpers to rake, spike, measure, record etc. There will be a committee member/club officials present to assist. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the night. Please help out at one (or more) of these sessions to ensure the events are held for the athletes.
- UNIFORM – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniform, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.
- TINY TOTS SESSION IS AVAILABLE – TIME T.B.A.