- This event has passed.
Northern Metro Regional Day
08/11/2020 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
ENTRIES DUE BY 3rd NOV
DOWNLOADS (Will be added as they become available)
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres. There is no entry fee, however registration is required, only registered athletes are able to attend this event. All attending athletes will receive a certificate of participation.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- COME AND TRY PARTICIPANTS – Unfortunately you can not attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
- PROGRAM – As the program has set event times, please download the Program to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the event to make sure you are ready to go on time.
- TIMES –
- Gates will open at 8am
- Warm up at 9.15am
- Event start at 9.30am
- PARENT HELP – Each club will be allocated an event to manage. GGLAC atheltes will need to have their results recorded at event in our recording folders. Please ensure that you help out by raking, spiking, measuring or collecting the shot and discus where required. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the day. Please help out at one (or more) of your child’s sessions to ensure the events are held for the athletes.
- UNIFORM – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniform, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.
- TINY TOTS – is available at this event
- COVID-19 – Due to restrictions a COVID Plan is in place and therefore it is vital that correct numbers attending are recorded.
- COVID-19 Reminders
- If you have a cold or flu symptoms, seek testing and stay home until you are well
- Maintain 1.5m distancing from others wherever and whenever it is possible
- Only those chaperoning / fulfilling duty roles will be allowed through the middle of the oval
- Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes
- All clubs attending must provide a COVID Marshal & chaperones must wear HIGH-VIS vests
- All athletes are to sign onto MPLAC covid-19 register, located at the sign in point at the start of the meet for traceability
- The above is covered in MPLAC COVID plan, which can be viewed upon request.
- FACILITIES – Full canteen and BBQ facilities with eftpos available
- PHOTOGRAPHY – there will be an official photographer who will go around and take pictures on the day and upload to the MPLAC Facebook page