- This event has passed.
Northern Metro Regional Day
05/11/2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW CLOSED
DOWNLOADS (Will be added as they become available)
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres. There is no entry fee, however registration is required, only registered athletes are able to attend this event. All attending athletes will receive a certificate of participation.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- COME AND TRY PARTICIPANTS – Unfortunately you are unable to attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
- PROGRAM – As the program has set event times, please download the Program to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the event to make sure you are ready to go on time.
- TIMES –
- Warm up at 5.45pm
- Event start at 6.00pm
- PARENT HELP – Each club will be allocated an event to manage. GGLAC athletes will need to have their results recorded at event in our recording folders. Please ensure that you help out by raking, spiking, measuring or collecting the shot and discus where required. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the evening. Please help out at one (or more) of your child’s sessions to ensure the events are held for the athletes.
- UNIFORM – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniform, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.
- TINY TOTS SESSION – is available at this event
- FACILITIES – Full canteen and BBQ facilities with eftpos available