- This event has passed.
State Individual Championships
25 March @ 9:00 am - 26 March @ 5:00 pm$15.00 – $52.50
Event information will be added as it becomes available from SALAA
- Qualification guide
- Current state wide rankings for State Individual Championships
- State championship qualifiers as @ 13th Feb
- Final program
- Venue map
- Club seating allocation
- GGLAC athletes and events
- Parent allocation roster Saturday
Parent allocation roster Sunday
- Standard rules of competition 2022-2023 (SA)
- Live results
The Little Athletics SA Grand Finale is here! The State Individual Championships (SIC) are the pinnacle Competition for many athletes in the Under 9 to Under 17 age groups. Compete alongside the best athletes from around the State, all coming to showcase their abilities. All standard individual events are held for each age group, with athletes being able to select up to five (5) of their favourites. The top three in each age groups event will be awarded medals.
Entries Open: 2nd February 2022
Entries Close: 2nd March 2022
Entry Fee: $15.00 per event for the first 3 events, then $7.50 for an additional fourth or fifth event. Capped at $52.50.
Age Groups: U9-U17.
Qualification Standards: TBA
- Athletes must have been registered with the Association by 31st December 2022
- Athletes must have competed in a minimum of 20 events with their registered centre/club between their date of registration and the end of the qualification period for that competition.