State Individual Championships
14/03/2020 @ 9:00 am - 15/03/2020 @ 5:00 pm$11.20 – $38.60
- FINAL PROGRAM
- EVENT BOOKLET (4MB)
- VENUE MAP
- GGLAC ATHLETES AND EVENTS
- PARENT ALLOCATION ROSTER
- PARENT ALLOCATION FAQ
- 2020 State Individual Championships Qualifying Standards
The Little Athletics SA Grand Finale is here! The State Individual Championships (SIC) are the pinnacle Competition for many athletes in the Under 9 to Under 17 age groups. Compete alongside the best athletes from around the State, all coming to showcase their abilities. All standard individual events are held for each age group, with athletes being able to select up to five (5) of their favourites. The top three in each age groups event will be awarded medals.
Entries Open: 12:00pm Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
Entries Close: 11:59pm Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Late Entries: 5:00pm Friday 21st February 2020 (Please note there is a 50% fee increase for late entries).
Entry Fee: $11.20 per event for the first 3 events, then $5.00 for an additional fourth or fifth event. Capped at $38.60.
Age Groups: U9-U17.
Qualification Standards: available here
Eligibility Requirements: Athletes must be registered with an affiliated Little Athletics SA centre by no later than Tuesday 31st December 2019 and have competed in 20 events at their registered centres meets to be eligible to participate in this State Competition.
- Athletes in the Under 9 to Under 13 age groups must have bettered or equaled the qualifying standard for the nominated events on two occasions on or prior to Sunday 16th February 2020.
- Athletes in the Under 14 to Under 17 age groups must have recorded a valid performance in the nominated events on or prior to Sunday 16th February 2020
- For the 800m, 1500m and 1500m Walk events, the athlete’s best performance must better or equal the qualification standard.
This Championship is also where the Under 13 State Team athletes are selected to represent South Australia at the Australian Little Athletics Championships (ALAC).