- This event has passed.
Parent Information Session and Member pack collection
29/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
We are holding a Parent Information Session for all new and returning families where we will talk about:
- What the Committee have been up to over the off season and what we have planned for 2018/2019.
- Our Season Program and explain the different Association, Regional and Championship meets.
- Parent Involvement, from Age Group Chaperones at weekly home meets, helping at events by measuring throws and jumps, retrieving, raking, etc, how the Parent Allocation Roster works at Association and Regional meets. We will also discuss how you can give back by helping to Coach, Officiate or join the Committee.
- Explain the changes to Age Group dates and how these these changes may affect your child.
- Answer any questions you may have on the day
For families that have registered for the season, prior to attending can also collect their Membership pack and purchase Uniform items between 9am and 11am.
To register for Season 2018/2019 go to our Membership page for details and link.
More details to follow.