Home Meet #16
19 February @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This weeks Home Meet is a twilight meet – We commence at 6.30pm at Tilley reserve
Good luck to all our athletes competing at the State Combined Event Championships on Saturday and Sunday
Last chance to hand in monies and entry forms for Northern Improvers Championships tonight
Next weeks Home Meet #17 is at Tilley Reserve on Saturday
State Combined Event is next weekend at the SA Athletics Stadium – entries have now closed
Age Group Roster
The Age Group Roster for this week has:
- U8’s on setup from 5.30 (need at least 2 parents) If we do not get parent help for setup, the start of the meet may be delayed.
- U9’s are responsible for cooking and serving the BBQ. The roster on the whiteboard must be filled prior to the start of the meet, otherwise the rostered age group will not be able to start.
- ALL AGE GROUPS – The last age group on the event is asked to PACK UP the event equipment and place in a neat pile to make it easy for us to collect at the end of the meet.
NEXT WEEK –
- U10’s are responsible for setup
- U11’s are responsible for cooking and serving the BBQ.
- ALL AGE GROUPS – The last age group on the event is asked to PACK UP the event equipment and place in a neat pile to make it easy for us to collect at the end of the meet
We would like to remind everyone that an adult must remain at Tilley reserve during the competition, we refer to our Parent Participation Policy. Ideally you will be able to help out in the age group with the running of the events by retrieving the shot/discus, spiking, raking sand for long/triple jump or returning the bar at high jump. By being involved you are able to support and cheer your child as the participate.