Northern Metro Regional Day
4 November @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
This meet is open to all registered athletes from Tiny Tots to U17 and is a Set Program where you will compete against athletes from the other Northern Metro centres (Barossa Valley, Gawler, Ingle Farm, Lyndoch & Districts, Munno Para, Northern Districts, Playford, Salisbury and Tea Tree Gully). There is no entry fee or registration form to attend, however all athletes must be registered and will receive a badge of participation.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
– COME AND TRY PARTICIPANTS – Unfortunately you can not attend this competition, you will need to wait until the next Home Meet.
– PROGRAM – As the program has set event times, please download the Program to see when and where you will be competing. Please be at the event at least 10 minutes prior to the event to make sure you are ready to go on time. We also hope to have an Venue map so you can familiarise yourself with the layout.
– PARENT HELP – GGLAC will have an event allocation and will need parent helpers. Meets like this do not happen without the support of parents and we ask for your assistance throughout the day. Please help out at one (or more) of these session times to ensure the events are held for the athletes.
– UNIFORM – Athletes must have this season’s age group and registration badges on their uniform. For those athletes that have just registered and do not yet have a uniforrm, we ask that they wear a red polo shirt and blue shorts if possible with the registration number and age group badge pinned on (safety pins work well) as per the uniform guidelines on our website.
– CHAIRS AND SHADE – Whilst we will have a couple of shade tents for our families, we are asking parents to bring a chair and their shade tent (if possible) as you will have time between events and will want a seat to relax.