- This event has passed.
Home Meet #20
12 March @ 8:45 am - 11:30 am
This week we are at Tilley on Saturday for home meet #20, our second to last home meet of the season.
Don’t forget to register for our training day on Saturday 26th March
Save the date for our AGM and presentation on Saturday 9th April
Age Group Roster
The Age Group Roster this week:
- U6’s on setup from 5.30pm (need at least 2 parents) If we do not get parent help for setup, the start of the meet may be delayed.
- U7’s are responsible for cooking and serving the BBQ. The roster on the whiteboard must be filled prior to the start of the meet, otherwise the rostered age group will not be able to start.
- ALL AGE GROUPS – The last age group on the event is asked to PACK UP the event equipment and place in a neat pile to make it easy for us to collect at the end of the meet
NEXT WEEK –
- U8’s are responsible for setup
- U9’s are responsible for cooking and serving the BBQ.
We would like to remind everyone that an adult must remain at Tilley reserve during the competition, we refer to our Parent Participation Policy. Ideally you will be able to help out in the age group with the running of the events by retrieving the shot/discus, spiking, raking sand for long/triple jump or returning the bar at high jump. By being involved you are able to support and cheer your child as they participate.